The College of Excellence for Life
To nurture a community where excellence, in all its forms, is celebrated; and where individuals come alive to their God-given ability to make a unique difference in the world.
What we believe in
We believe in the potential of all Collegians to rise to his or her calling as stewards of God's creation. Their time at MCKL should foster a joy for learning, and an intelligent appreciation of the beauty of nature, and the inalienable worth of every human being. This will lead to a life-long passion for making a significant difference to their families, society and the nation.
WHAT WE CHOOSE TO LIVE BY
- I live life to the full by being the best I can be at work, at play, and in all my interactions with friends, family and society.
- I respect my individuality and the uniqueness of others, striving always to bring about creative and loving solutions to the problems facing my world. I uphold the worth of all human beings through my courtesy, integrity, and firm desire to use my gifts for the good of all.
- I rejoice in the knowledge that I am creating an environment where all that is good is encouraged and supported.
- I treat others as I would like to be treated, and through my work give joy and satisfaction to those I serve.
- I set an example of excellence in all I do.
- I never stop growing intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually to fulfil my sacred calling as guide and friend to all Collegians.
- I believe in the unlimited and unique potential of each Collegian in my care, and take personal responsibility for ensuring the fullest expression of their gifts.