Methodist College Kuala Lumpur is an established private college of higher education offering:
- Cambridge A-Level,
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT),
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECE),
- Diploma in Social Work (DSW),
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT),
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA), and
- American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP).
If you are interested in exploring academic opportunities in MCKL, we invite you to submit your resume and academic transcripts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A-Level and AUSMAT applicants must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in the related field of study
- ECE applicants must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- DSW applicants must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- CAT/ACCA applicants must possess at least an ACCA qualification
- ADTP applicants must possess at least a Master's Degree in the related field of study
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Preferably 1-2 years of related teaching and/or working experience
- Have a keen interest to teach, interact, and care for students
- Possess resourcefulness and ability to work as a team
Salary and terms of service will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.