International Student- Arriving from Home Country

If You Are Arriving From Your Home Country

STEP 1: Download Admission-Related Forms

Visit the Admissions page and download the relevant forms for Admission.

Visit the Scholarships page and download the relevant forms for your Scholarship.

Download the International Student Declaration Form and the International Student Application Procedure Brochure (this contains your fee schedule as well as information and documentation related to student passes. Please read through this carefully and direct any questions to the Counselling & Admissions Office via phone 03-22741851 or email

 STEP 2: Submit Forms With Documents And Initial Payment

Prepare your supporting documents as listed in the Admission Form. You will also need to submit a health declaration form for your student pass application.

Prepare payment of the Application fee and Admission Deposit.

Prepare payment for your student pass application. You may obtain this calculation from the team at the Counselling & Admissions Office.

Submit your forms and payment in person at or via post to the Counselling & Admissions Office or scan and send an email with all these forms, documents and proof of payment to at least 2-3 months prior to the intake to give sufficient time for student pass processing.


STEP 3: Await for your Offer and Further Instruction

The College will correspond with you via email regarding future processes, procedures and payments for your admission and student pass applications, including your post-arrival medical examinations, and will advise accordingly if your application is missing any information etc that may cause a delay in your admission or student pass processing.

Please note that you will need to make payment for your first year fees in full prior to programme commencement or arrival in Malaysia, whichever is sooner. As such, please carefully review the International Student Application Procedure Brochure and obtain a calculation from the team at the Counselling & Admissions Office for your budgeting purposes.

If you have a visa-related querry not addressed here, kindly direct it to