International Student- Domiciled in Malaysia

If You Are Domiciled In Malaysia

STEP 1: Download Admission-Related Forms

Visit the Admissions page and download the relevant forms for Admission.

Visit the Scholarships page and download the relevant forms for your Scholarship.

Download the International Student Declaration Form and the International Student Application Procedure Brochure (this contains your fee schedule as well as information and documentation related to student passes. Please read through this carefully and direct any questions to the Counselling & Admissions Office via phone 03-22741851 or email

STEP 2: Identify Your Visa Type and Related Requirements To Study

If you are domiciled in Malaysia, you will be on one of four categories of visas, each with a different requirements and procedures for you to study on. They are:

 Resident Pass / Permanent Resident status

  •  You are able to study on this pass with no further requirements. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that your travel document and pass is valid at all times.

 Aged Below 18 on Dependent / Long Term Social / MM2H/ Immigration Exemption Pass

  • You are able to study on this pass if you are able to obtain a permission stamp from Immigration to study at our College. For this, you will need to take your offer letter with your passport to Immigration. This must be obtained and a copy submitted to the College prior to commencement.
  • If you are aged 17 at point of application or are turning 18 in the middle of your programme, take note that Immigration may only grant you permission to study up to your 18th birthday (after which you will need to apply for a student pass for the remainder of your programme duration) or may immediately request you to apply for a student pass instead. If you encounter this, immediately contact the International Student Services Office for advice on proceeding with a student pass.

 Aged 18 and above on Dependent / Long Term Social / MM2H  / Immigration Exemption Pass

  • You will need to apply for a student pass.

 Student Pass

  • The Student Pass will take anywhere between 6-12 weeks to approve from the time that all documents are submitted.
  • You will need to do a medical examination only once your student pass application is approved. For this, you will need to download the Medical Examination Form to take to the nearest EMGS-approved clinic to you.
  • You will also be advised if there is a need for you to leave the country for your visa processing.

STEP 3: Submit Forms With Documents And Initial Payment

Prepare your supporting documents as listed in the Admission Form. You will also need to submit a health declaration form for your student pass application. 

Prepare payment of the Application fee and Admission Deposit.

If you are applying for a student pass, prepare payment for student pass application. You may obtain this calculation from the team at the Counselling & Admissions Office.

Submit your forms and payment in person at or via post to the Counselling & Admissions Office or scan and send an email with all these forms, documents and proof of payment to at least 2-3 months prior to the intake to give sufficient time for student pass processing.

STEP 4: Await for your Offer and Further Instruction

The College will correspond with you via email regarding future processes, procedures and payments for your admission and student pass applications, including your post-arrival medical examincations, and will advise accordingly if your application is missing any information etc that may cause a delay in your admission or student pass processing.

Please note that you will need to make payment for your first semester fees in full prior to programme commencement or arrival in Malaysia, whichever is sooner. As such, please carefully review the International Student Application Procedure Brochure and obtain a calculation from the team at the Counselling & Admissions Office for your budgeting purposes.

If you have a visa-related querry not addressed here, kindly direct it to .