Teaching, Learning & Education Development Courses
Certified courses to progress your career as an educator.
This course is a 2 two-hour module series that is aimed at informing and raising awareness on the characteristics of individuals within the autism spectrum disorder and how they may present unique instructional challenges in educational settings. Practical and teacher-friendly educational strategies in helping learners within the spectrum achieve optimal success in school will also be covered.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and distinguish behavioural characteristics of autism
- Define and describe goals and environments that best support learners with autism
- Discuss and apply educational strategies that help learners with autism effectively
- Teachers – Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary
- Parents and Family Members
- What is autism spectrum disorder?
- The behavioural characteristics of autism
- Educational strategies for teaching learners with autism
- Characteristics of a learning environment that support the success of learners with autism
- Interactive Activities
|Duration||Half Day (4 Hours)|
|Normal Rate||RM 650 per pax|
|Group Rate||RM 3,000 per group of 6 & above|
Explore Your Passion With Us
Welcome to Methodist College Kuala Lumpur - a College where values and tradition meet excellence in education!