Teaching, Learning & Education Development Courses
Certified courses to progress your career as an educator.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and distinguish behavioural characteristics of autism and ADHD
- Define and describe goals and environments that best support learners with autism and ADHD
- Discuss the educational strategies that help learners with autism and ADHD and their associated behavioural issues
- Teachers – Early Childhood, Primary and/or Secondary Level
- Parents and Family Members
Topic 1: Learners within the autism spectrum disorder
- What is autism spectrum disorder?
- The behavioural characteristics of autism
- Educational strategies for teaching learners with autism
Topic 2: Learners with ADHD
- What is ADHD?
- The behavioural characteristics of ADHD
- Educational strategies for managing ADHD behaviours
Topic 3: Solutions to behavioural issues in inclusive classrooms
- Types of behavioural issues common with learners with special needs
- Possible solutions to these behavioural issue
- Lecture (F2F / Online / Hybrid)
- Interactive Activities
|Duration||Full Day (8 Hours) including 1 hour lunch|
|Normal Rate||RM1,300 per pax|
|Group Rate||RM6,000 per group of 6 & above|
Explore Your Passion With Us
Welcome to Methodist College Kuala Lumpur - a College where values and tradition meet excellence in education!