Teaching, Learning & Education Development Courses
Certified courses to progress your career as an educator.
In this course, participants will explore the key areas of assessments in teaching and learning, understand the differences between formative and summative assessments and its purposes, learn about the different assessment methods and engage with the concept of Assessment for Learning (AfL).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain their understanding of the term ”assessment” in teaching and learning
- Describe the differences between formative and summative assessments and its purposes
- Review their own approaches to assessment and analyse its effectiveness
- Integrate the concept of Assessment for Learning (AfL) in their own practice
This course focuses on the development of basic knowledge and understanding in the key aspects of assessments in teaching and learning.
This course caters to:
- New teachers who are seeking to gain knowledge and skills to develop their practice
- Experienced teachers who are seeking to enhance their quality of teaching and learning
- Understanding Assessment in Teaching & Learning
- Types of Assessments (Formative vs. Summative)
- Basic Principles of Assessments
- Formative and Summative Assessment Methods
- Considerations for the Selection of Assessment Methods
- Assessment for Learning (AfL)
- AfL in Practice
- Group discussions and activities
|Duration||Half Day (4 Hours)|
|Normal Rate||RM 650 per pax|
|Group Rate||RM 3,000 per group of 6 & above|
Explore Your Passion With Us
Welcome to Methodist College Kuala Lumpur - a College where values and tradition meet excellence in education!